Opening hours until April 30th, 2018
- Opening hours until April 30th, 2018
- Opening hours from May 2nd, 2018
- Tickets and reservations
- The Interiors of the Castle and its surroundings
- Permanent Exhibitions
- Temporary Exhibitions
- How to get to the Castle
- Castle Essentials
- The Museum Shop
- The Royal Castle in Warsaw
- Virtual tour
- Regulations for visitors
Information for visitors at 22 35 55 170 (to contact the Information Point directly please choose 5)
During the winter season (October 1st – April 30th) the castle interiors are open:
Tuesday - Saturday: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Sunday: 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. (entry free of charge)
|Castle Tour||The Kubicki Arcades||The Tin-Roofed Palace||The Numismatic Cabinet|
|Tuesday - Saturday||10 a.m. – 4 p.m||10 a.m. – 5 p.m||10 a.m. – 4 p.m||10 a.m. – 4 p.m|
|Sunday||11 a.m. – 4 p.m||11 a.m. – 5 p.m||11 a.m. – 4 p.m||–|
- on Monday the exhibition is closed
- The Kubicki Arcades and The Royal Gardens are open till 5 p.m.
- The Royal Castle - from Destruction to Reconstruction exhibition - available during the Royal Castle opening hours
- on Sunday admission free of charge
- on Sunday The CASTLE TOUR is shortened (expositions available: The Council's Chamber, The Great Assembly Hall, The Antechamber to the Great Assembly Hall, The Princes' Gallery, The Matejko Rooms, The Marble Room, The Knight's Hall, The Throne Room, The King's Apartment, The Lanckoroński Collection - Rembrandt's Paintings. Gallery of Paintings, Sculpture i the Decorative Arts, The Royal Library and The Royal Castle - from Destruction to Reconstruction)
NOTICE: headsets required for groups with a guide are issued to 3 p.m.
The Castle is CLOSED on:
The Castle is OPEN on the following holidays :
November 11th - Tuesday - 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
December 26th - Friday - 10 a.m - 4 p.m.
April 2nd - Monday - 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
The last visitor is admitted one hour before closing time. Sightseeing of the Castle takes approximately 2 hours. Tickets available at the Ticket Office.