Opening hours in the winter season
- Temporary Exhibitions
- Permanent Exhibitions
- Tour Castle
- Opening hours in the winter season
- Opening hours in the summer season
- Tickets and reservations
- How to get to the Castle
- Castle Essentials
- The Royal Castle in Warsaw
- The Interiors of the Castle and its surroundings
- Virtual tour
- Regulations for visitors
During the winter season (October 1st – April 30th) the castle interiors are open:
Tuesday - Saturday: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Sunday: 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. (entry free of charge)
|Castle Tour||The Kubicki Arcades||The Tin-Roofed Palace||The Numismatic Cabinet|
Tuesday - Saturday
|10 a.m. – 4 p.m||10 a.m. – 5 p.m||10 a.m. – 4 p.m||10 a.m. – 4 p.m|
|Sunday||11 a.m. – 4 p.m||11 a.m. – 5 p.m||11 a.m. – 4 p.m||–|
- on Monday the exhibition is closed
- The Kubicki Arcades and The Royal Gardens are open till 5 p.m.
- The Royal Castle - from Destruction to Reconstruction exhibition - available during the Royal Castle opening hours
- The Tin-Roofed Palace: Apartment of Prince Joseph Poniatowski and Collection of Oriental Carpets
- on Sunday admission free of charge
- on Sunday The CASTLE TOUR is shortened (expositions available: The Council's Chamber, The Great Assembly Hall, The Antechamber to the Great Assembly Hall, The Princes' Gallery, The Matejko Rooms, The Marble Room, The Knight's Hall, The Throne Room, The King's Apartment, The Lanckoroński Collection - Rembrandt's Paintings. Gallery of Paintings, Sculpture i the Decorative Arts, The Royal Library and The Royal Castle - from Destruction to Reconstruction)
NOTICE: headsets required for groups with a guide are issued to 3 p.m.
The Castle is CLOSED on:
The Castle is OPEN on the following holidays :
November 11th - Tuesday - 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
December 26th - Friday - 10 a.m - 4 p.m.
April 17th - Monday - 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
The last visitor is admitted one hour before closing time. Sightseeing of the Castle takes approximately 2 hours. Tickets available at the Ticket Office.