Opening hours in the summer season
- Temporary Exhibitions
- Permanent Exhibitions
- Tour Castle
- Opening hours in the winter season
- Opening hours in the summer season
- Tickets and reservations
- How to get to the Castle
- Castle Essentials
- The Royal Castle in Warsaw
- The Interiors of the Castle and its surroundings
- Virtual tour
- Regulations for visitors
The Castle's opening hours during the summer season (May 2nd – September 30th 2017):
Monday – Wednesday: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Thursday: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Friday – Saturday: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Sunday: 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. (entry free-of-charge)
Last entry from Friday to Wednesday at 5 a.m., on Thursday – at 7 a.m.
The Royal Castle in Warsaw
from May 2nd to September 30th 2017
|Castle Tour||The Kubicki Arcades exhibitions||The Tin-Roofed Palace**||The Numismatic Cabinet|
|Monday – Wednesday||10 – 6 p.m.||10 – 6 p.m.||10 – 6 p.m.||10 – 4 p.m.|
|Thursday||10 – 8 p.m.||10 – 6 p.m.||10 – 6 p.m.||10 – 4 p.m.|
|10 – 6 p.m.||10 – 6 p.m.||10 – 6 p.m.||10 – 4 p.m.|
|Sunday||11 – 6 p.m.||11 – 6 p.m.||11 – 6 p.m.|
– On Sunday admission free of charge (shortened route)
– On Thursday reduced tickets apply after 4.30 p.m. (shortened route after 6 p.m.)
– The Kubicki Arcades, The Royal Gardens and The Great Courtyard are open till 9 p.m. in July and till 10 p.m. in August, the exhibition in the superstructure of the Kubicki Arcades is open till 6 p.m.
– The Royal Castle – from Destruction to Reconstruction exhibition – available during the Royal Castle opening hours (on Thursdays till 8 p.m.)
– The exhibition of mortars from the collection of prof. K. Górski is unavailable due to renovation works
– The Numismatic Cabinet and the Apartment of Stefan Żeromski – available on request, last entry at 3 p.m. from Monday to Saturday, on Sundays – unavailable
The Upper Garden - free entry. Open everyday till 9 p.m. (last entry at 7 p.m.) in May, August and September and till 10 p.m. (last entry at 9 p.m.) in June and July
1. through the Treasury: for visitors who have tickets to all Castle routes and permanent and temporary exhibitions (the Castle Route, the Tin-Roofed Palace, and the exhibition The Royal Castle - from Destruction to Reconstruction)
2. from the Steinkeller street: through the terrace beside Cafe Zamek
3. from the Grodzka street and the Kubicki Arcades: through the wide stairs above the Arcades
NOTICE: headsets required for groups with a guide are issued to 5 p.m.
The Castle is CLOSED on:
The Castle is OPEN on the following holidays :
The last visitor is admitted one hour before closing time.
Tickets are available at the Ticket Office.