The Castle from September 1st, 2018
- Opening hours until April 30th, 2018
- Opening hours from May 2nd, 2018
- Tickets and reservations
- The Interiors of the Castle and its surroundings
- Permanent Exhibitions
- Temporary Exhibitions
- How to get to the Castle
- Castle Essentials
- The Museum Shop
- The Royal Castle in Warsaw
- Virtual tour
- Regulations for visitors
We kindly inform that from September 1st, 2018 The Castle Tour comprises of The Great Apartment, The King's Apartment, The Lanckoroński Collection – Rembrandt's Paintings, The Gallery of Paintings, Sculpture and the Decorative Arts, and The Royal Castle – from destruction to reconstruction exhibition.
Interiors unavailable for visitors:
- Stefan Żeromski's Apartment and The Numismatic Cabinet
- The Princes' Gallery, The Matejko Rooms, The Senators' Chamber, The Guards' Gallery, The New Deputies' Chamber, The Four Seasons' Gallery and The Prince Stanisław's Apartment
Special ticket rates oblige for The Castle Tour.
On September 21st and 28th 2018 r. the Castle wil be available 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. (last entry at 4 p.m.).