36 x Rembrandt
- Tickets and reservations
- The Interiors of the Castle and its surroundings
- Permanent Exhibitions
- Temporary Exhibitions
- The Heritage of the Mazovian Piasts
- 1956: Poland – Hungary. History and Remembrance
- Sacrum Poloniae Iubileum 966 – 2016
- Europe in the Family. The Polish Landed Gentry in the 20th Century
- New Gallery of Polish Kings and Princes
- The Castle of Warsaw – Unknown History. The Archeological Poster Exhibition
- Kulturalist: New Art and its Context. Serbian and Polish Social Art Posters Exhibition
- The Delineated Jew – In the Land of Canaan. Exhibition of Biblical Prints from the Wandering Museum Collection
- Exhibition Portraits of Artists. Prints from the Collection of Adam Broż
- El Greco, The Ecstasy of St. Francis of Assisi from the collection of the Diocesan Museum in Siedlce
- Gold of Colombia. Art of ancient America
- The Versailles of Maria Leszczyńska Court Art in 18th-Century France
- Forced Labour. The Germans, the forced labourers and the war.
- Europa Jagellonica 1386−1572. Art and Culture in Central Europe under the Jagiellonian Dynasty
- Transformations of "the Girl with the Pearl".Simulacrum. 33 interpretations of Vermeer.
- Stanisław August, the last king of Poland. Politician, Patron, Reformer 1764–1795
- Titian at The Royal Castle
- To the Altar of Good
- Depero futurist
- The masters of drawing. Drawings from Barbara Piasecka Johnson Collection
- Abakanowicz. In Warsaw At Last!
- Lady with an Ermine and other masterpieces from Czartoryski Museum in Cracow
- The Cold War. A Short History of a World Divided
- Napoleon and Art
- One Painting Gallery: Georges de La Tour, At the Usurer’s
- Highlights from the Catholic University of Lublin Collection on its Centenary
- I Feel Slovenia. I Feel Culture – an outdoor exhibition
- For Independence. Year 1914 – Institute of National Remembrance’s exhibition
- Modernism in Hungary 1900–1930
- Poland has Risen to Live – an open-air exhibition
- Not Only the Orient. Acquisitions of the Teresa Sahakian Foundation 2007–2017
- The King is Getting Married! The Stockholm Scroll – a Treasure of the Royal Castle in Warsaw
- Signs of Freedom. About the Endurance of the Polish National Identity
- Let Us Rise And Move Forward. The first pilgrimage of John Paul II to Poland
- TO RULE AND TO DAZZLE Jewels and Jewellery in the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth in the 16th and 17th c.
- 36 x Rembrandt
- The World of the Polish Vasas. Space – People – Art
- Castle Acquisitions 2018-2019
- The Secrets of the Castle Gardens
- The King’s Extraordinary Gift. An Exhibition of Dishes from the Sultan's Service from Polish Collections
- How to get to the Castle
- Castle Essentials
- The Museum Shop
- The Royal Castle in Warsaw
- Virtual tour
- Regulations for visitors
36 x Rembrandt
October 5th – November 11th, 2019
Gallery of Paintings, Sculpture and the Decorative Arts (ground floor)
36 x Rembrandt is an exhibition celebrating the 350th anniversary of the death of Rembrandt Harmenszoon van Rijn (1606–1669) – the greatest Dutch artist of all time. Two original paintings by the Dutch master from the Royal Castle’s collection – Girl in a Picture Frame and Scholar at His Writing Table – are the centrepieces of the exhibition. The paintings will be accompanied by drawings and prints by Rembrandt belonging to other Polish collections. These works, rarely accessible to a wider public, and aforementioned paintings form a group of 36 genuine works by this great master. In the Rembrandt Year, the Castle is also celebrating the 25th anniversary of the donation made by Prof. Karolina Lanckorońska, thanks to whom the Girl and the Scholar are now in our collection.
Alicja Jakubowska (email@example.com)
Magdalena Królikiewicz (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Department of Arts
Monday – Thursday: 10 a.m – 6 p.m
Friday: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Sunday: 11 a.m. – 8 p.m.
On November 9th and 10th, 2019 the exhibition available until 6 p.m., on Novemner 11th – until 4 p.m.
Last entrance one hour before closing time
15 PLN (regular), 10 PLN (reduced), 1 zł (children aged up to 16) available at the Ticket Office and onlne
Special prices (linked tickets for an exhibition and The Castle Tour):
5 PLN (regular), 1 PLN (reduced)
On Wednesday a paid admission applies.